Frequently asked Questions – Click on each question to see the answer.
What shipping method should I choose?
Note: that there is a 3-5 business day processing time for all orders in addition to the time in transit. All orders ship from California, 90027.
- Flat Rate: (1-2 weeks in transit) We choose the cheapest, most economical shipping method possible. This may not always be your best option.
- First Class USPS: (1-2 weeks in transit) This is generally the cheapest rate. USPS doesn’t give any definitive answer on the time in transit but you can check USPS for more info.
- Priority USPS: (3-5 Days in transit) This can depend on where you live. Check USPS for more info.
- UPS Ground: (3-5 Days in transit) This can depend on where you live. Check UPS for more info.
- Next Day Air UPS: (Next Day) Keep in mind we only work Monday through Friday and we are off on all major holidays. This may affect the shipping time. Check UPS for more info.
- International orders depend on Country location and Customs in your area so these are just estimates.
- First Class International: (2-3 weeks) This is generally the cheapest rate. USPS doesn’t give any definitive answer on the time in transit but you can check USPS for more info.
- Priority International: (6-10 business days) Check USPS for more info.
What's the deal with the Flat Rate Shipping?
- Flat rate shipping is $7.00* across the board for U.S. domestic orders only. We’ve heard our customers concerns regarding shipping so we’re testing out new ways so you have the opportunity to get more for less.
- Canada customers are offered a flat rate of $12.95 but the cost and availability can change at checkout.
- Flat rate means we’ll choose the cheapest method to send your package and this may delay the time in transit.
- If you need it sooner we have other shipping methods available.
- Keep in mind it may be cheaper to choose another rate.
We’re constantly working on giving you the best shipping rates possible while still maintaining competitiveness. I know some of our other beloved Countries may feel left out but remember …all orders over $100 qualify for free shipping*, so how bout you just toss on a few more sweet Boondock tees. Check out the details on free shipping below…
What's the deal with Free Shipping Over $100?
We occasionally run special offers and promotions which can include Free Shipping for orders over $100. We’re not offering the promotion but when we do, here are all the juicy details:
Domestic orders (shipping within the Continental US) and orders shipping from Canada that exceed a $100 item minimum qualify for free USPS standard shipping. Some exclusions do apply.
The items being purchased must exceed $100 before shipping rates are applied, and after any discount codes are added. If your order subtotal does not meet the minimum amount, the discounted rate will not be visible during checkout.
Orders with the $100 Free Shipping are sent via local USPS office for final delivery, and usually take up to 3-10 business days in transit.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
What does it mean when my order status is "Printed" and when can I expect it to ship?
When an order status is “Printed” it means we have received your order and it is in the process of being packaged. Please note that in addition to the time in transit expect 3-5 business days for us to process your order. Items with an autograph can take up to 10 business days to process due to Troy Duffy’s schedule. Also note that processing may take up to 4-6 weeks if there are back-ordered items to be delivered. If the processing time is longer than 10 days we will email you. If you have any questions about specific processing times you can email or call us.
Partial Orders: All items contained in your order must be in stock before it ships. We will inform you of any back-ordered items.
Once the order leaves our location, delivery time depends on the shipping option you select.
For U.S. destinations, our shipping options and delivery times are as follows:
- Flat Rate Shipping: We will choose the cheapest method which can range from 1-2 weeks.
- USPS 1st Class: 5-10 Business Days
- USPS Priority Mail: 3-5 Business Days
- USPS Express Mail: 1-2 Business Days
NOTE: FPO/APO orders can only be shipped using USPS Priority Mail.
NOTE: UPS CANNOT ship to PO Boxes, Please use USPS options.
Do you ship orders Internationally?
Yes! Well….most countries. Our apologies to North Korea.
To see if we ship to your country simply place an order and check to see if your country is shown.
Boondock Saints ships all international orders utilizing USPS Mail International. International Orders require a physical street address and phone number. We are required to provide an invoice for all International Orders. Deliveries will not be made on Saturdays or holidays. The shipping time for international USPS orders usually takes 10 to 15 business days depending on the country destination. Please check with your local post office or customs office if you have not yet received your package.
- Flat Rate International: 2-3 Weeks
- USPS 1st Class International: 15-20 Business Days
- USPS Priority Mail International: 5-15 Business Days
NOTE: International orders may also be required to pay additional duty fees depending on the country of destination. Please check with customs officials within your country. Boondocksaints.com is not responsible for any customs fees, nor can we accept a package (or have a package returned to the United States) that is stuck in customs.
Can you guys rush me an order? I need it now!
Yes we can definitely try! But you must email or call us to inquire your rush request. If we are able to accommodate rushing the processing time we will do so at no additional charge and can sometimes ship an item the same day! Please note that if you want to upgrade the time in transit you will have to cover the extra shipping charges.
Questions about shrinkage and size charts?
That sounds personal.
Regardless. Most of our shirts are printed on Hanes Comfortsoft 100% Cotton so they will more than likely shrink when you wash them. Some of our shirts are printed on softer Startee’s which is a Cotton/Poly blend and may not shrink as much. The best bet is to order what size you usually wear and we’re sure you’ll be happy. Exchanges always gladly accepted if sizes don’t fit with few exceptions. Ladies shirts are generally slim fit and you should check out our size chart for more info…
Men’s Tees, Ladies Tees, Hooodies Size Charts… CLICK HERE
How to I check the status of my order?
We do our best to keep you informed of your order status with emails but you need to know now. Well, you have a few ways to check up on an order.
Login to your account by clicking HERE; and from there you will see a list of all of your current and past orders.
If you do not have an account then you can click HERE. You will be asked for your Order ID and Billing Email. The Order ID can be found in your confirmation email.
What happens if you can’t find the Order ID or you don’t know which email you used or you can’t find your pants?! Relax. We got you. If you placed an order with us, we’ll find it. Simply contact us HERE.